His tenure will be remembered for a fondness of Americans, some bold moves that didn't pay off and being in charge for 13 years.
- The Blues have announced single-game ticket prices. [Blues]
- Larry Pleau's tenure as General Manager of the Blues is about to come to an end. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- In case you missed it, Bradley Leigh Lee pens a list of the Blues biggest summer moves. [SB Nation St Louis]
- Is Ilya Kovalchuk any good? Yes, yes he is. [Behind the Net]
- Is there an untouchable player in the NHL? I'd say T.J. Oshie's skills don't merit him as untouchable, but his popularity does. Fans would riot if he were dealt. [Behind the Net]
- Free agency in the NHL is needlessly complex. [Nucks Misconduct]
- Brian Burke is talking trades. [TSN]
- Shane O'Brien has a new deal. [TSN]
- Brad Boyes needs to look at Jonathan Cheechoo to see how far goal scorers can fall when they stop scoring. [TSN]
- Mark Recchi is going to be a Bruin again. [ESPN]
- The best sports photobombs. Some good hockey shots in here. [manofest]
- A coloring book made for sneaker heads. [The Sneaker Colouring Book]
- Spectr wants everyone to know, he wasn't anywhere near the Gulf during the time of the incident. [TheLedger.com]
Spectr17 aka Spectr has a warning: Get out of there.
I want a dog, but I'll settle for an AT-AT ... wow I'm a nerd.
gametimelinks(at)gmail.com Some stories coming up.