Three more, Pronger. Three more.
- Former Blues goalie coach Keith Allian has been named the U.S. World Junior coach. [NHL]
- A lengthy read about a hockey fight school. Worth a few minutes to peruse. [Deadspin]
- NHL replay exists, and it works. Unlike MLB. [Defending Big D]
- The Flyers win in overtime. At least we won't see a sweep. [TSN]
- Cory Schneider has a new NHL deal. Now he just has to be given a shot to play in the NHL. [TSN]
- The Bruins are listening to offers for the second pick in the draft. Maybe the Blues should unload some talent and get Tyler Seguin. [TSN]
- Headshots and shootouts were the topics du jour at the NHL GM's meetings on Wednesday. [TSN]
- Don Maloney, the Coyotes GM, is the leagues top GM. [ESPN]
- People who use Paint now have an outlet to share their secrets. Remember when we kept our feelings bottled up inside? I miss those days. [drawsecret]
- The Gulf Oil spill has inspired some pretty creative people. [Buzzfeed]
- From Donut King: The worst rule in the history of sports. [Deadspin]
- Getting drunk and hanging out with wax famous people seems like a lot of fun. [theChive]
Coolest printer ever? Coolest printer ever.
That's all from me today. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com. Send me videos and junk and I'll be your friend.