They say it's not a a series until the home team loses. Let's hope Philly wins again tonight.
- This article is about how David Rundblad is set for a big payday, but I just love the picture. No action shots, just a happy youngster with a fountain. Brilliant. [Västerbottens Folkblad]
Jeremy Rutherford chatted. [STLtoday]
- Game 4. Tonight. [ESPN]
- Confession time: I still root for Chris Pronger. He learned how to be a douche as a Blue and it was awesome to watch. [Puck Daddy]
- Ron MacLean, the host of Hockey Night in Canada, helped save a drowning man. [ESPN]
- Chris Pronger is slowly but surely docking Dust Byfuglien's next contract by shutting him down. [TSN]
- John Tavares' has a broken right foot. It's not a big deal. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- The Winter Classic is really the East Coast and Big Name Stars Classic. That should change. [From the Rink]
HealthyScratch says Canada is not the birthplace of hockey. Canadians, blame him, not me. [FaceOff]
- The soccer World Cup is beginning soon. If you're like me and are a four-year soccer fan, here's a guide on how to hate all the teams that aren't the US of A. [Sports Pickle]
- It's good to know that insane people aren't a recent trend. [theChive]
- The Star Wars kid is a lawyer now. Of course he is. [Motherboard]
Stand up Friday returns. I don't know if I've linked this or not, but it makes me laugh. Don't like it? Send me shit. Language is foul like a GDT.
And with that ... my weekday shift is done. PCS has the reins for the weekend. Send him content at gametimelinks at gmail.com