Milo saw the e-mail address and came through in a big way today. Viva Milo!
- Unfortunately, Milo can't send in a link for the Blues when there isn't anything new.
- Blackhawks look to rebound in game 5 after two losses. Game Time looks for the complete opposite of that.
- Game's at 7 PM tonight.
- Bob McKenzie to the Hawks: Play like Game 4's 3rd period.
- Most of us know of Chris Pronger and his penchant for dick moves. Milo and DGB know of the rest.
- More on Pronger from Bettman. He's a dick, but he doesn't cross the line.
- Coach Q and line juggling: The two schools of thought are that "He can leave Toews, Kane, and Byfuglien together and hope their combined star power can break through Pronger" or "He can split the three of them over two lines and make Pronger (and Laviolette) choose who to stop with their best D-men."
- Flyers Urban Dictionary: Now there's an off-season time killer for Game Time.
- Milo again: The first thing I think of during the World Cup is half-assed enthusiasm. After that, I think of big ass sammiches.
- Guess who knows about the largest historical empires? It's some Milo guy. Go figure.
Milo has your video. Lego beer song!
And I even hung on to a couple of Milo links for the next proverbial rainy day.
Prospect Sundays coming up later.
Averagejoe comes back for Monday-Friday action. Send him your best at gametimelinks(at)gmail.com