The fans love Alex Steen, and not just for his nose.
- russkidan and medel19 want to remind you to vote for David Perron ... TODAY. He's going up against Daniel Sedin, so we know who should win. [Goal of the Year]
- ilb passes along the results of the Blues fan awards. I gotta say, I'm impressed with Blues fans. Alex Steen as MVP and Mike Weaver as unsung hero are great picks. If Cardinal fans had a vote, it would be T.J. Oshie for both. [Blues]
- Guy Boucher tells the Blue Jackets no.[The Cannon]
- Guy Boucher says yes to Tampa Bay. [Raw Charge]
- The Jackets have moved on. [TSN]
- The Flyers haven't decided which goalie is going to get lit up in Game 6. [TSN]
- As the Coyotes Turn ... And then there was one. [TSN]
- Did Dustin Byfuglien have a great game because of Chris Pronger's bad game or did he cause Pronger's poor showing? [SB Nation]
- Jim makes pancakes. This is way more interesting than it sounds. [Jim's Pancakes]
- Calvin without Hobbes is just depressing. Side note: A few weeks back I found a site with the entire run of Calvin. Before I could link it, it got shut down. It made me sad. [Calvin Minus Hobbes]
- In general, fliers are useless. These are very useless. [Useless Fliers]
From RealBadRobot comes a really well-planned prank. Enjoy.
No more from me today. gametimelinks(at)gmail.com Be good, friends.