Hello, friends. Weekend daddy couldn't get near a computer, and I'm sober, so you get me for you Saturday links. Enjoy.
- The Peoria Rivermen, and by proxy the St. Louis Blues, have singed a goon. Brennan Evans, who probably took up fighting because his name is Brennan, has signed with the organization. [Peoria Journal Star]
- I'll be glad when the 2010-11 season starts and I don't have to read what a disappointing season the Blues had in 2009-10. [Bettor.com]
- The longer Bobby Ryan remains unsigned, the more damage it may do to his reputation and his relationship with the organization. [Anaheim Calling]
- Bob Probert has his funeral today. Steve Yzerman delivered the eugoogly.[TSN]
- Sergei Gonchar always wanted to play in Canada, so he signed with the Senators. Why not sign with one of the good teams ... you know Vancouver. [TSN]
- The Ducks and Rangers traded some spare parts. Steve Eminger is going to New York while Aaron Voros and a minor leaguer are going to Anaheim. [TSN]
- The San Jose Sharks pulled an awesome moved and signed Niklas Hjalmarsson to an offer sheet. Nice work, San Jose GM. [TSN]
- Nikolai Zherdev, despite not knowing how to play defense and being full of potential, signed with the Flyers. [Puck Daddy]
- For some reason, the Wild and Sharks are both interesting in Mike Modano. [ESPN]
- A big story of the World Cup, besides the poor officiating, is Paul the Octopus. Apparently, he/it is psychic. Here is an interactive set that lets Paul makes decisions for you. Enjoy never having to make a decision again! [TrevorKlein.co.uk]
- The 21 most awesome mustaches really lives up to the hype. [Smosh]
- People, who are mostly dicks, post stories and you, the reader, get to decide is the person is funny or a dick. [Dick Move or Funny?]
- The pictures are very funny. [theChive]
Even as re-cut as an action movie, Arrested Development is still really funny.
Finally, Gallagher complained about the iPad yesterday, so this video kinda fits. From Mr. Milo is a video of a iPhone sycophant.
That's it for Saturday. I may be back Sunday, PCS may have found some WiFi at the lake. Who really knows.