Joe asked me to fill in today and there's no way I'm turning him down. Dude's been an iron man in the Land of the Links. Pardon me while I stand and applaud.
And if anyone cares, yes, the Lake of the Ozarks was awesome. Tons of beer and no work at all.
Now let's see if I can still do this.
- JR chats today.
- Dr. Frankentweed sends one along: The Blues are the only ones trending "up" this offseason.
- Kovy watch: More perspective from Puck Daddy and Jewels From The Crown
- Simon Gagne can talk with other teams. It's probably about playing for them. Then again, there's always a chance he's just looking for a good clam chowder recipe.
- Hey, Brad Boyes got mentioned in a Puck Daddy article! Oh...wait.
- Donald Fehr isn't the NHLPA director yet. He will be soon, if you believe the tweets of Pierre LeBrun.
- More Puck Daddy: There's a musical about hockey. I'm still not sure what to think.
- Ten "Sports of the Future." The best of the quasi-competitive conquests!
- And while I was over at Sports Pickle, I stumbled across the unmasking of former Canadien Jaroslav Halak.
- If Movie Titles Were Honest.
Yes, it mentions the Hawks. However, I urge you to see past that and embrace another glorious Old Spice Commercial
That's all for me.
Someone will get you your links tomorrow. Might be Joe. Might be me. Tune in tomorrow to find out.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com