I'm back to close out the week. Hat tip to Poor College Student for filling in yesterday. Let's do these Friday links and then get ready for the weekend.
- Tyson Strachan has a contract for next season. In my eyes, he's the leader in the press box derby. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- T.J. Hensick and Ryan Reaves, AHLers, have new deals with the organization. [PJ Star]
- A look at the mega-deal giving to Mikko Koivu by the Minnesota Wild. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Nashville might be finally done with Boots Del Biaggio. [On the Forecheck]
- The Hakws almost have four full lines! Good for them. [Second City Hockey]
- Detroit deal with being loyal Kirk Maltby, or cutting ties with the player because he's no longer good. [Winging It In Motown]
- Pavol Demitra is going to the KHL. [TSN]
- Teams still want Mike Modano. I'm baffled by this. [ESPN]
- Hand-written notes pack more of a punch. Some are very funny. [manofest]
- Was the slightly off-center link from earlier this week too tame for you, how about the revolving internet? The music really sells the craziness. [the revolving internet]
- People complaining about commuting does two things to me: 1) It makes me laugh. 2) It makes me thankful I walk to work everyday. [Commuter Contempt]
- The generation before me failed. The aughts was supposed to be awesome with space-age house. I live in apartment that's 100-year-old. [WebUrbanist]
Found this video on accident. I may have shown it here before, but I can't remember. Even if I have, it's still awesome.
That's it for this Friday. PCS has the weekend. Be good to him.
F-You Friday coming up later.