I don't often use the links as my personal soapbox — who I am kidding, I do it every single day — but I implore you all to get see Inception. It was, hands down, the best movie I've seen in years. And yes, Gallagher, I enjoyed it as much as Ghostbusters.
And now, some links to get you through yet another Monday.
- Not much going on for the Blues. If you want, you can read my latest SBNSTL piece on restricted free agency. You don't have to, my feelings won't be hurt. [SBNSTL]
- Andrei Markov is now a Canadian Canadien. [TSN]
- A look at the Devil and the cap. Warning: It's not as fun as a look at the Blackhawks and the cap. [In Lou We Trust]
- It's summer which means two things. One) Major cases of swamp ass. Two) Trade rumors/suggestions. [Canes Country]
- Red Wings coach thinks Mike Modano will be a Red Wing. [ESPN]
- Fight! [Puck Daddy]
- A burger made out of bacon instead of ground beef. Go on ... [Wired]
- Some animals are cooler than others. Notice how there are more pictures of dogs than cats? I rest my case. [theChive]
- Ever wanted Twitter in pictures? Wish granted. [Twaggies]
- Slinkys are terrible, terrible toys. [The Oatmeal]
It feels like a Muse Monday, no?
Send your links and videos and songs — all that jazz — to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com.