I'm in the prime of my links-gathering career, and I think I deserve a new deal. Sure I'll probably retire before the contract is up, but there's nothing illegal about giving me such a long deal.
Enough of that nonsense, let's get down to business. Busy day here at Game Time. So let's get to the blue text you click so you don't have to work. It's the links. Let's do it.
If this post looks unfinished, storms took out my internet. Blame them, not me.
- Stop me if you've heard this before, but the Blues are banking on the team growing and getting better. It worked so well last year ... [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Patrik Berglund is on twitter. The Blues are taking over twitter. [@pberglund21]
- Ryan Reaves has a new deal with the organization. He seemed to be impressive during the exhibition season. The AHL season, not so much. [Blues]
- Ilya Kovalchuk has agreed to play with the Devils until he's 44. He does realize that Martin Brodeur only has a few years left, right? [TSN]
- Scott Burnside looks deep into the Kovie Kontract. [ESPN]
- You know it's the offseason when blogs are doing in-depth looks into Ryan Callahan. [Blueshirt Banter]
- The New York Rangers have acquired defenceman Matt McCue from the Anaheim Ducks for forward Tomas Zaborsky. I want a Zaborsky jersey. It would go great next to my Libor Zabransky one. [TSN]
- As you already know, Simon Gagne is taking his talents to Tampa in exchange for a fourth-round pick and Matt Walker. [TSN]
- Bacon-flavored Spam exists. [NextRound.net]
- Guy finds out his wife wanted a hitman to kill him. He's not upset her wanting him dead, he's upset about how much she was going to pay. [Comedy.com]
- Some tips on how to be James Bond or how to be an alcoholic with a lot of STDs. Either one sounds fun.[Lone Iguana]
This video made me laugh and think about college. My old roommate used to love Edward 40 Hands.
Busy day today. We got the first round of Media Madness voting, Tuesday's With Hildy, more Media voting and maybe, just maybe, something from the boss man. Put on your party pants, friends. Today is gonna be a good day.