I don't know what happened yesterday — I got the day of the week wrong, the video wrong and forgot to do laundry. Rough day. Let's hope I don't have to use my AK today.
- David Perron, who seems like one of the most dedicated hockey players in the NHL, gets rewarded with a two-year deal. Up next? Getting Erik Johnson signed. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Non Blues, but St. Louis-related: A new ice hockey rink is opening up in South County. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jeremy Rutherford chats today at 1 p.m. [JR Live]
- Joel Quenneville may have won the Cup, but that didn't stop some kids (or Patrick Kane) from TP'ing his house. (H/T ilikeboyes). [Bangin Panger]
- David Perron may have set the bar for some Devin Setoguchi. [Fear The Fin]
- WIM wants the Wings to say no to Mike Modano. [Winging It In Motown]
- Clarke MacArthur was given a hefty raise in arbitration, so the Thrashers walked away. Mac is now a UFA.[TSN]
- The Predators are selling the 26 percent of the team owned by the jailed Boots Del Baggio III. [TSN]
- Rick DiPietro has had a lot of injuries, but not from a car accident. [TSN]
- LeBron James taking his talents to South Beach might have an impact on a Cleveland hockey team. [The Cannon]
- Darroll Powe, who I first heard about right now, has a new one-year $725,000 deal. [TSN]
- Big League Chew is awesome. Last time I had it, I put the whole bag in my mouth. I almost threw up. Anyway, here's a salute to the chew by showing some "classic" packaging. [Total Pro Sports]
- People can make a weapon out of anything. [theBRIGADE]
- A list of unique burgers. I love me a good burger. [KoldCast TV]
Here's the video I promised yesterday — Gallagher and I have a shared sense of humor, do you share it? Find out. Language not clean.
And we'll close it out with some music. Mr. Donut King suggested some Rush. I suggested Tom Sawyer, since I live in Hannibal. Done and done.
More stuff today. You'll like it.