It's always nice to see Chicago get worse AND see that the Blues actually sold high on two prospects.
- The Blues are hoping David Perron becomes a home-grown goal scorer. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Jeremy Rutherford chatted. Not a lot of new info here — only real news is that D.J. King doesn't like what the Blues are offering. [JR Live]
- What kind of deal will Erik Johnson get? A short one is my prediction. [STLtoday]
- Marty Reasoner, a former Blues first-round pick, was traded for the second time this offseason. He's going to Florida, in exchange for Jeff Taffe, a former Blues first-round pick. (H/T ilikeboyes) [ESPN]
- Matt Walker, along with stealing Gallagher's heart, creates rivalries. [Raw Charge]
- Second City does it's "Hey, the Blackhawks made another salary dump, where do we stand now." post. Still not good for them, but good for us. [Second City Hockey]
- One of my least favorite offseason posts it the prediction post. They're never right and most are way, way, too homer biased. BWA agrees. [Birdwatchers Anonymous]
- Jeremy Roenick and the Hatcher boys (Kevin and Derian) are in the U.S. Hockey Hall of Fame. [TSN]
- Ondrej Pavelec has a new deal in Atlanta. Have fun hanging out with weird beard. [TSN]
- Since no one will sign an offer sheet, the Ducks and Stars are playing tough with Bobby Ryan and James Neal respectively. [Puck Daddy]
- Some of the best fictional twitter accounts out there. Why follow real people when you can follow fake people! At least these are fake-fake accounts and not someone trying to be real. [Buzzfeed]
- There are some really, really bad website urls. [manofest]
- BrewDog's has a new beer that has 55 percent alcohol. Oh, and the bottle is a dead animal. And it costs $760 per bottle. I still want some. [AdFreak]
- If I ever saw a gold-plated car, I'd really, really want to key it. Or steal it. Or kidnap the owner. [theTHROTTLE]
NapalmFairy has today's video: It's white guys rapping.
More media voting and some Friday F-Yous to come later today. Do come back.