PCS sent out a burst transmission yesterday asking for help pulling the links together this morning. I think so many people said that they could do it all at once that none of us actually realized we were supposed to do it.
Like a well-oiled machine, this place.
Here are your links; the good ones courtesy of PCS, the terrible ones courtesy of gallagher, who is awful at this sort of thing.
- I don't know what a 'Roger Hensley' is and it seems likely that this has already been posted here, but a couple Blues insiders give us their take on what Erik Johnson will likely get out of this contract. [STL Today]
- You either have to be waaay high or a Furry to want to attend the Mascot Games. Right? [Blues]
- The CBA, cost certainty, and why the owners are shooting themselves in the foot.
- Puck Daddy has the Google Translation for the latest Sami Salo injury here. Achilles injuries: They're a bitch.
- Sami Salo gets hurt a lot. I'm second guessing playing the next session of Broomball now. Meh, fuck it, sign me up.
- No, no, no. The Wings should sign Mike Modano. Who wouldn't want to buy the hockey equivalent of the Emmitt Smith's Arizona Cardinals jersey? Winging It In Motown, unfortunately, is talking sense about passing on him.
- DanGNR passes along something we read about in the comments of F You Friday. Kevin Smith is, indeed, filming a hockey movie in Detwat.
- Things look different when you're drunk.
- I wonder how disappointed some of these people were when they didn't find what they were looking for. I submit to you kind folks, "The 20 worst domain names of all time"
It's the Spectr17 show for today's videos
I think we all like drinkin' beer.
I've always wanted to be part of a blog that linked to this sort of thing. Why? I'm not sure at all.
Side note: Spectr, how'd you find this?
More links tomorrow, though I have no idea who will be doing them. Whatever you have, send it along to gametimelinks [at] gmail.com and get your name (or internet equivalent) up in lights (or at least printed on a website).
Also, our psychic seems to think that if you check back later today there might be some new content for you. And our psychic is pretty good.