Thanks again to the army of responders who were willing to finish up the links yesterday after my innanets crashed. Also, my apologies for leaving the good readers hanging on the linkage.
Top notch journalism from here on out!
Fuck you, Saturday, for not having a damn thing happen.
- Some kids want to skate with Teej and Bergie. I'd rather see who can eat more Jack in the Box tacos, but, then again, I'm weird.
- Puck Padre takes a look at the 10 best centres in the league.
- ESPN asks if the Maple Leafs are worse off if they don't trade Kaberle. They won't.
- More from the bizarro world of Craigslist. Links like that could really get their own section.
- While we all revel in the great advances of technology, let us all remember that not even the iPhone is as cool as boobs.
- Even if you lose at a Lindsay Lohan in prison game, you still have the satisfaction of knowing that Lindsay Lohan failed.
- Why are people surprised that Darth Vader robbed a bank? He's a Sith Lord, y'know.
- Vandalism may never get old.
I wonder if this is how people feel when they realize they have to play against Backes. Thanks again for the videos, Spectr.
Open thread topic: What's your favorite place for pizza other than the national pizza chains? Tell us about your favorite hole in the wall place to grab a slice. Schrutebucks if anybody is able to peg one of my favorite spots for St. Louis style pizza out by 70 in St. Charles.
And I'll be around later on Sunday in case something happens that's linkworthy.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com