My internet blew up on Friday. Now it's Averagejoe's turn to have an internet fuck up.
Time for links? I think so.
- My Blues eBay Find of the Week: This vintage Darin Kimble jersey.
- Puck Daddy discusses further punishment against the Lamoriello's and the use of the contract rejection as a tactic for the CBA discussions.
- Problem solved: When the news is slow, figure out witty methods of describing how slow it is.
- More great commercials in NHL history.
- Hildy passes along more news that Detroit is unclean. In the world of food service, the Joe Louis Arena has over half of their vendor's with "critical violations."
- The ESPN write up concerning all those violations can be found here
- We've all read about crappy homemade lettering jobs on jerseys found on eBay recently. However, the problem might be spreading to NHL.com
- I always imagined this is how the Tour de France would end.
- 6 great reads that were originally hated.
Someone will have your links tomorrow. It'll either be me or Joe. Or...you could trade us in and go for what's in the mystery box!
I know we've done some Swedish Chef before, but have we made Chocolate Mousse yet?
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com