Hello, internet friends. I have working internet again and will bring you the links today. How about a nice hand for PCS for his clutch showing yesterday.
- Blues draft pick Max Gardiner will join the Minnesota Golden Gophers for next season, instead of going to the USHL. [StarTribune.com]
- Former Blues d-man, has decided to end his injury-plagued career and get into coaching at age 31. [London Free Press]
- A look at new Thrashers goalie Chris Mason and why he might thrive in the ATL. Also, a bonus shoutout for our Tuesday pal, Hildymac. [Atlanta Journal-Constitution]
- Hockey Wilderness takes a look back at a trade made last season — the Cam Barker deal. With a winners last name, Barker should develop into a star. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Second City tackles the issue that few want to talk about: The more-than-likely lockout. [Second City Hockey]
- Ilya Kovalchuk news. [In Lou We Trust]
- Kovalchuk. [TSN]
- Alexander Frolov is leaving LA to move to New York City. Frolov is going to sign a one-year deal with the Rangers. [TSN]
- Mason Raymond is getting paid David Perron money. [TSN]
- Tired of boring pictures? Contact this guy and you can get some bad-ass pictures. Seriously, scroll down to see his amazing portfolio. [Celestial Soul Portraits by Erial Ali]
- Some cars are just plain odd. [theTHROTTLE]
- A nice graphical representation of the scale of the world. [Nikon]
From CCR: Modern Drunkard Magazine profiles a great drunk in history: Andre the Giant. [Modern Drunkard Magazine]
I would watch the shit out of this show.
|Nick Swardson's Pretend Time||Tuesday, October 12|
|Preview - Wheelchair Cat|
That's it for today, kids. At least from me. B-Rad has more voting and there might be other things.