Can former dominant tough guys just suddenly segway into politics? Apparently so, if you read into the links. Somebody give Stu Grimson a call.
- Still combing the desert, even though the mainstream media seems to have "gone to plaid"
- Tough guys and their hockey bloodshed seem to appeal to environmental types. Just ask new big wig in the Canadian Green Party, Georges Laraque.
- So Taguchi has reached a 1 year deal with the San Jose Sharks.
- Stan Bowman can officially weigh the numbers of Niemi vs. Turco or some other cheap veteran option. Antti Niemi has been awarded 2.75 mil in arbitration. Take it or leave it, Chicago. You can also trade it, too.
- In grade school days, this city would have been first in line on "Reverse Alphabetical Day"
- Even though Game Time's a hockey blog, even we all knew this would happen with Tim Tebow.
- Speaking of college tackle football stars, the BCS is self aware.
- And children are terrible at doing things.
We've recently been featuring "animals." We always find a way to feature "drunk." You folks enjoy.
Joe comes back tomorrow. I can only hope something exciting happens between now and then. Stick around to find out if it happens here.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com