So many action heros in one film. I might have to take a seditive just to reduce the chances of an adrenaline overload.
- Averagejoe's piece over at the SBNSTL (That's a lot of goddamn letters) echoes Brad Lee's sentiments concerning what appears to be another coming season without Lord Stanley
- Puck Daddy asks if 'Hard Knocks' would work for an NHL team. Short answer: No. Long answer: Hell no.
- This satisfies the hockey card nerd in me all over again! No bubble gum, though.
- News Corp will not be buying the Dallas Stars.
- While I had a hell of a time trying to navigate through this PPP link, the basic premise of an NHL video game tournament amongst the natives here at SLGT doesn't sound like a bad idea. Any takers? We can get into particulars once interest is shown (or abandon the idea if it's a dud).
- All the Steven Slater news that's fit to be on the web. Steven Slater's the flight attendant who recently made quite the exit by deploying the emergency exit chute and making an exodus with a beer or two.
- Collegehumor finally made those National Park maps more accurate.
- The Evolution of Mickey Rourke's Face. I swear all of these are Getty Images so hopefully the SBNPD doesn't come down on me to harsh.
More from the desk of Maverides: Jane Austen's Fight Club
That's all I've got for today's links. Stay tuned for F-You Friday, unless we've fucked up. Not that that's ever happened before or anything.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com