Tonight, Gallagher is having the GT paper and blog staffers over to the GTHQ to drink heavily
and eventually TP Tim Peel's house. Last year, I made a responsible decision to let Chris Gift talk me into a Camo 2x4 after a couple of beers. Since then, I've become one year smarter and learned from my mistakes. So you just try it, Gift. I triple dog dare you.
- DanGNR has a screen capture. I humbly submit it is one of the greatest innanets of all time. This one might need to be resurrected as a FanShot if you can't pull it off with your equipment. Let somebody know in the comments if you can't see it. (Editor's Note: I'll try and swing this into a FanShot by tomorrow. If someone beats me to it, well, one Schrutebuck for you.)
- David Perron will be chatting on Tuesday.
- Missed this one yesterday. Cam compares fighting to whatever those donnybrooks in baseball are called. (Editor's Note: Now with 100% more of the actual link!)
- The Down Goes Brown FA guide has Kyle Wellwood scouted well...wood.
- The family of noted coke addict Bob Probert is going ahead with publishing a memoir that he was apparently working on between lines.
- Puck Daddy's take on hockey fighting vs. baseball "fighting"
- Kaberle to the Lightning(s)? Read on over at PPP (who got it from some other blog that probably isn't as fun to talk on)
- Patrick Kane's Cup Adventure included being temporarily stranded 3 stories up in a firetruck ladder bucket.
- Bacon is good for you and that's all you need to know.
- Cat folks know about Ceiling Cat. How 'bout Basement Cat?
Most people have an idea or image in mind of what a "Crazy Cat Lady" looks like (or maybe they know/are one). Henceforth, this will be your idea of a "Crazy Dog Man"
Depending on my condition when I get back to the Weekend LinkCave, Sunday Links may be more of an afternoon thing. Stay tuned.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com