Hello, friends. It's been a while. My vacation is up and shortly after this is posted, I'll be heading north to America's Hometown. To say I'm excited would be a lie. Anyway, thanks to Poor College Student for doing the links and let's get to some stuff you can click.
- From Alessandro: Some news on Vladimir Tarasenko. The young Russian will be staying in Russia for 2010-11. [Russian Prospect]
- Get to know Corey Hirsch, the Blues' new goalie coach. [Blues]
- In case you missed it, Dr. Jerome Gilden, the only team doctor the Blues have ever had, passed away. [Blues]
- Patrick Kane likes "Twilight." I swear, this man will keep bloggers in business for his entire career. He's a goldmine, Jerry. [SB Nation]
- So ... where's the new Ilya Kovalchuk deal? Shouldn't he have signed (again) by now?[Jewels From the Crown]
- Tomas Kaberle may stay in Toronto. Or not. I don't care. [TSN]
- Peter Forsberg is probably not coming back. [TSN]
- Bob Probert wrote a book. I'd make a joke here, but the man just died so I'll just say I won't have any comments about a pictures to word ratio. [TSN]
- Got some free time? Here's a 50,000 word story written without the letter "e".[Gadsby]
- Want to know how the flux capacitor works? Click here to find it. Spoiler alert: It doesn't work because it's a fucking movie. [Sloshspot Blog]
- Ladies and gentlemen: The hopsicle. [Urban Daddy]
At the GTGT, Chris Gift requested a 3 Stooges video. PCS had one too many Schlitzeses, thus couldn't be expected to post the video. I think -- THINK -- this is the one he wanted. If it's not, let me know. But hey, it's the Stooges, you can't go wrong.