Today's links are surprisingly sparse (and late) thanks to Hannibal's complete lack of internet. It's like mainland China up there.
- Nothing going on in Blues land.
- James Neal remains unsigned. DBD looks at negotiations. [Defending Big D]
- Aaron Ward is calling it quits. Something I didn't know: He was a three-time Cup winner. Not bad, random defenseman. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Pens fans remember The Igloo's final season. [PensBurgh]
- The world hockey boss is not of a fan of the NHL coming to Europe. [CBC]
- Online polls are the best. Don't believe me? Check this out. [Total Pro Sports]
- TV is full of drunks. [Guyism]
- Can you name the movies represented by these characters? I can't. [The High Definite]
Inspired by Cee-Lo, a compilation of some of the best F-Yous in cinema. Language dirty. (CCR with the hat tip).