Just got home for a 12-hour workday. Got another tomorrow. Yay? But at least I have internet back. Let's get to the links so I can get to bed ... or rather get back to writing.
- Jeremy Rutherford be chattin'. [JR Live]
- The Blues' summer workouts are a lot different without Keith Tkachuk. For example, more donuts left after practice.[Morning Skate]
- The Rivermen has a schedule for 2010-11. Isn't that nice? [PJ Star]
- The Avs are getting a new owner. [Mile High Hockey]
- Bobby Ryan wants to remain a Duck. [TSN]
- The Kings have signed Willie Mitchell. [TSN]
- If Ken Holland's farts were bottled into a cologne, Red Wings fans would buy it. [Winging It In Motown]
- Don Fehr, one of the men who tried to kill baseball in 1994, is now running the NHLPA. Adios, hockey. [From the Rink]
- Seriously: Don Fehr will cause the NHL season to stop. [Puck Daddy]
- Carnie passes along this Wiki page of a "list of helicopter prison escapes." I'm not sure why, she sent it, but I enjoyed it. [Wikipedia]
- Using stuff for reasons they are intended for is the American thing to do. [Museum of Unintended Use]
- Skateboard decks may not seem like a place of high art, but these are really cool and well done. [Maxim.com]
- Some random dude goes around fixing pinball machines. He has a blog. [Pinball Ninja]
What if booze turned you into a zombie? My sleeping habits wouldn't change much.
Adios, amigos. Until Friday.