Reports abound concerning the star winger and the Devils reaching an agreement that the NHL approves of. Not sure when we'll find a confirmation but it's a good bet it'll find its way into the comments or this post via the ol' Edit button.
And let's all hope Averagejoe celebrated his birthday in style and didn't end up like Nik Khabibulin. Hope those Schlitzeses were good. This blog is a better place with you aboard.
- You'd think so, but there ain't a damn thing.
- Could it? Would it? Might the Kovalchuk saga finally be over!??!?
- Nikolai Khabibulin has been found guilty on three charges relating to an extreme DUI.
- Paul Kariya won't be playing anywhere next season due to Post Concussion Syndrome. Hey, I'm a PCS of sorts, too!
- Puck Daddy shares some lessons from the World Hockey Summit.
Childhood Trauma brought the Lurch Dance to share with the rest of class.
Coming soon, Super Ovechkin Bros! Saw this one on Puck Daddy and couldn't pass it up.
That's all I've got for today.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com