Is it time for training camp yet? No? Shit.
How 'bout now? Damn.
- Thanks to DanGNR, we now know what the Blues think of themselves in their 2010-11 Season Preview.
- For one day, Clarke MacArthur gets to be the biggest headline in the hockey world. The former Thrasher signed with Toronto for $1.1 mil.
- Four former Broad Street Bullies are getting their United States Citizenship. This does nothing to change my opinion of Bill Clement as a commentator.
- Prospects Department sends in his favorite Czech website concerning beer and a promo video of some of the finer women in that particular area.
- Walmart Parenting Fails. This might as well go hand in hand with People of Walmart.
- These celebrity products would fly off the shelf. Watch your back, Rosetta Stone.
- How to catch a thief using the autotimer function on your camera.
Quite simply, a man getting hit by an ice cream truck hits a level of hilarity in me that requires watching this video multiple times.
Although nothing may ever top Man Getting Hit By Football. It works on so many levels!
We're entering that last month of the offseason before hockey returns to warm the cockles of our hearts.
How in the hell are you passing the time between now and when hockey starts?
I find myself re-watching old highlight reels and playing the hell out of the NHL '11 demo. I'm also spending countless hours debating the merits of each jersey I have and which one has the potential to be this year's "Lucky Sweater." Share your methods of passing time in the comments.
You could also share links for the work week with Averagejoe if leaving a comment just isn't enough. Your call.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com