First David Perron signs one, now Erik Johnson one. Two-year deals are en vogue.
- The Blues are taking a chance on Erik Johnson with his two-year deal. If he blows up like a No. 1 overall pick should, he will get pretty pricey in two years. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Former Blues d-man Todd Reirden is now an assistant in Pittsburgh. [BG News Sports Blog]
- Antti Niemi is gone, Marty Turco is in. Chicago gives up a young goalie for an old goalie who is past his prime. Another shrewd move in Chicago. [ESPN]
- Hawks fans react. [Second City Hockey]
- Niemi probably is not going to San Jose. [Fear The Fin]
- Former Blue Glen Metropolit is going to Switzerland. [TSN]
- I'm no expert, but I do know that Andy Sutton is going to Anaheim next season. [TSN]
- ILWT covers the Kovalchuk story with a lot of links.[In Lou We Trust]
- Like Emmitt Smith in Arizona, we're all going to have to agree to pretend that Mike Modano is not going to play in Detroit, even though he's agreed to suit up for the Wings. [TSN]
- Keanu Reeves, the greatest living actor, has inspired photoshoppers across the internet. [Uproxx]
- The person who wrote a detailed description of the classic song "Regulate" by Warren G and Nate Dogg, deserves some kind of medal. So awesome. Mount up. [Wikipedia]
- So. Many. Pizzas. [Comedy.com]
Carnie passes along a video that has been making the rounds like crazy lately. This dude just wants everyone to be aware that they be rapin' everybody.
Since we've seen the original, how about a little re-mix.
That's it from your links brigade. Maybe the Media Madness will return, but who knows? Who really knows.