Nothing interesting to say here, so stop reading and move on to the links.
- Bill Armstrong, no relation to Doug Armstrong, is the new Blues Director of Scouting. Bill Armstrong? Way easier to type than Jarmo Kekalainen. [Blues]
- JR be chatting at 1 p.m. today. [JR Live]
- Habs Eyes isn't a fan of vanity numbers, just like our boss Mr. Gallagher. Must be a blogger thing. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- If you're gonna play hockey, protect your junk. It's a simple concept. [Puck Daddy]
- The Flames and Canadiens are going to meet up in the Canadian Winter Classic aka the Heritage Classic. [TSN]
- Darren Helm is staying in Detroit. Poor, poor, Darren. [TSN]
- The Ilya Kovalchuk thing is still going on. [ESPN]
- Nerdy: Twelve events that will change everything. Pretty cool. [Scientific American]
- A blog devoted photoshops of people dating themselves. Creepy and funny. I knew a couple in college, not going to name any names, that wouldn't have needed photoshop to appear on this blog. [I'm Dating Myself]
- Some people can't park. Like my sister, but she's not on this list. Yet. [theTHROTTLE]
- As anyone who has read Puck Daddy knows, Yahoo! commentors are the best/worst thing on the internet. [ComicsAlliance]
- Animals playing sports? Animals playing sports. [Total Pro Sports]
Spectr17 has the best videos.