I'm exhausted as I compile these links. There should be a law against working hard on Mondays.
- Stefan Della Rovere, you know the warm body acquired from the Capitals for D.J. King, calls himself Sean Avery-like. [Morning Skate]
- Devils' fans respond to getting punished. [In Lou We Trust]
- The New Jersey Devils get justice, Blues style. For trying to cheat the cap, the Devils are losing $3 millino dollars, a 2011 third-round pick and a first-round choice in one of the next four drafts. [TSN]
- Sheldon Souray doesn't have to go to camp. Yay! Wait, it's NOT a good thing. Oh. Sorry, Sheldon. [TSN]
- Roberto Luongo is no longer the captain of the Canucks. [TSN]
- Who should be the Canucks captain. My choice is Pavel Bure. [Nucks Misconduct]
- The dude in this awesome photo, Kirill Kabanov, is apparently troubled. He sure looks happy to me. [TSN]
- A man named Trevor says he is constantly mistaken for Barack Obama. The resemblance is scary. [I Look Like Barack Obama]
- Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of Mario. Here's how he, and others, got their names. [11Points.com]
- If you're gonna knock off a product, it's best to have a funny name. [Manofest]
The last six seconds of this video are awesome.
Send your stuff to gametimelinks(at)gmail.com