I'm beyond happy to see that hockey has started back up again, even if it is just drills and physicals.
It took everything in me not to type all of that in caps thanks to the pure, unbridled avarice that courses through my veins.
Hockey has returned and we are all better for it. God help me when we play an actual game.
- Nikitin might be "Russian" his way on to the Blues roster. Oh, those punny bastards over at the Post! Too many NHL caliber D-men is a good thing. [Post-Dispatch]
- Pat Burns will have none of this "Pat Burns has died" nonsense. He personally called Bob McKenzie to clear up an erroneous report. Imagine how Bob felt for that split second when he thought Burns had passed on and then saw his name on the Caller ID. [TSN]
- Puck Daddy celebrates the coach's ass-kicking of his own obit. [Puck Daddy]
- Kari Lehtonen has some damn good mask ideas. I'm still partial to the Clint Eastwood mask, though. [Puck Daddy]
- Trouble's "Bruin" for Marc Savard concerning potential Post-Concussion Syndrome. I'll be here all weekend folks. Try the veal! [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- DGB's inside info on the labor talks with officials and linesmen. [Down Goes Brown]
- This poster. I wants it. [Daily What]
- I'm not sure if she's trying to imply anything here, but the girlfriend sent me two links from Craigslist that deal with penis measuring and vasectomies. Either way, they're funny. [Craigslist 1] [Craigslist 2]
- These ideas will ensure you win your costume contest this Halloween. [Huffington Post]
Only Thin Lizzy can express my feelings toward training camp finally opening through the art of song.
See you tomorrow.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com