Averagejoe has come down with Hockey Fever and is busy recuperating. I'm your substitute, Poor College Student. You can call me "PCS" for short.
Also, I have seen the escalator and it is beautiful.
- DanGNR sends in the TSN preview for the Blues. I don't know if any of you heard, but the Blues traded for a goalie in the offseason. [TSN]
- Blues lose their pre-season opener to a team that had a guy named Shatnerkirk. That, shockingly, is only the second best name seen in today's links. [STLToday]
- Former Blues prospect Aaron Palushaj has a great chance to prove himself in Montreal this preseason, as he's playing on a line with Plekanec and Cammalerri. [TSN]
- TSN recalls some of 2009-10's greatest moments: HALAK! [TSN]
- Signs you're getting cut this week [DGB]
- An Ohio State University study on youth hockey injuries, one that was clearly run by Phruit Euros and a buncha Buckeye jagoffs, suggests face shields for all. [Puck Daddy]
- For the first time in a long time, here's last night's scores. [TSN]
- Boston GM Peter Chiarelli will have none of the stories claiming Marc Savard is done for the year. [Puck Daddy]
- Tuesday was National Miniature Golf Day. Here's some of the best places out there. [Mental Floss]
- How did this name ever get brought up? If only I could've been a fly on the wall. [UW-Whitewater]
- Exercise can kill you. You've got to really fuck up to get caught in a Bowflex machine. [CBS.com]
When Brad Lee said we'd be returning to the regularly scheduled dick jokes, he wasn't kidding.
Donut King brings this one to share with the class.
Someone, at some point in the future, will put together your links for Thursday.
I'm out like a boner in sweatpants.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com