I had to see guys sent to Peoria and juniors and all that, but as the fewer bodies left in camp, the closer the season is to starting.
- And then there were 30 — three goalies, 10 dmen and 17 forwards. [BND]
- Vladimir Sobotka isn't practicing. He's not a petulant dude, he's just got a bad wing. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Big Ben Bishop has been turning some heads with his play. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- From Ian: A look at the Atlanta Thrashers and their recruitment of black players. Very interesting. [Pass it to Bulis]
- The Flyers are dealing with goalie injury issues yet again. [Broad Street Hockey]
- A long look at Wade Redden. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Sharks are going from ol' reliable Evgeni Nabokov to Antti Niemi and Antero Niittymaki. Things are gonna change. [Fear the Fin]
- Cristobal Huet is going from Chicago to the Swiss National League. Upgrade? I think so. [TSN]
- Wade Redden is going to the minors and other waiver news. [TSN]
- Carey Price didn't suck Rejoice, Habs fans! [TSN]
- I saw this story early Monday and laughed. Passed it along to NatetheGreat, and he too laughed. Gallagher sent it to me, so I'm assuming he laughed. That means you know it's good. [Guardian]
- Google instant won't instantly show you what you're searching for if you type in a few (a lot) of these words. 
- When someone asks me if I've seen a movie I haven't, I often lie and say "parts of it." With this site, I can do the same for 100 books and not really be lying. That's pretty sweet. [American Book Review]
I found Louis CK's show "Louie" to be really funny/awesome. Since we seem to have a "Ferris" theme going on around here, I figured I'd share this with the class. Enjoy.