Let's do this.
- Knowing that Roman Polak can't grow a normal beard, something I struggle with daily, makes me think he is even more awesome. Please read for Cam Janssen's quote. [St. Louis Post-Dispatch]
- Brad and Gallagher answer five questions about the Blues. The first one is really good. [SB Nation]
- The Blues are short a T.J. — T.J. Hensick is going to Peoria. Officially. [Blues]
- Puck Daddy's Justin Bourne says Davis Payne is part of the new guard of coaching in the NHL. Bourne knows first-hand — he played for Davis in Alaska. [Puck Daddy]
- Carlo Colaiacovo is injured. Leafs' fans feign surprise. [Morning Skate]
- David Frost, the agent that Mike Danton wanted to kill, is back to teaching kids. Dude is fucking scum. [Puck Daddy]
- Rational Leaf fans are getting fed up by the media saying Leaf fans are calling Nazem Kadri a bust. PPP doesn't like being told how it feels. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Brad Richards looks awkward in pictures, has an uncertain future in Dallas. [Defending Big D]
- Islanders' forward Kyle Okposo needs some shoulder surgery. Looks like another great year on the Island. [TSN]
- The Avalanche have signed Luke Walker to an entry level deal. Fun fact: I grew up with a kid named Luke Walker. His middle name was Sky. Honestly. He got into drugs and I haven't from him in years, but I can say I knew Luke Sky Walker. [TSN]
- Flyers' goaltender Michael Leighton is going to be out at elast a month with a bulging disc in his back. He will return when he can lift Eric Brewer's kids. [TSN]
- Kris Versteeg's name is now spelled correctly on the Stanley Cup. [Puck Daddy]
- The ghetto is a crazy place. [Ghetto Red Hot]
- Some really, really awesome pictures of stuff getting shot by a bullet and captured on a high-speed camera. [theCHIVE]
- Some of the best DVR descriptions ever. My how Sesame Street has changed since I was a kid. [Manofest]
While looking for a Roman Polak video, I found this. Ladies and gents: DJ Roman Polak will make your ears bleed.
Here's the real Polak kicking ass.