It could be. It might be. Ladies and gentlemen, we have potentially reached the end of the Kovalchuk contract debacle.
Actually, this shit will probably drag on at least another week before it's all official.
- Finally, after months of anticipation, it appears the league is ready to accept Mike Comrie's 1 year deal with Pittsburgh.
- And that whole Kovalchuk mess is reportedly drawing to a close, pending NHL approval.
- Naturally, Down Goes Brown has the inside transcript of how the negotiations panned out.
- The kitten-themed mask will only add fuel to Answer Man's goalie hatred.
- Puck Daddy chatted with Paul Bissonnette about his legend among the Twittersphere.
- Puck Father also explains the potential changes to long term contracts in the CBA. Essentially, the over-40 years will be thrown out in terms of evaluating the cap hit.
- College as a freshman sees it.
- If you're this good at Etch-A-Sketch art, you probably need to go outside more often.
- Cracked looks at movies with flaws that were filled in by deleted scenes.
- Our nation's worst fear has been realized: One "giant block of uninterrupted text." (Hint: Book)
Since we're laying Kovalchuk's rejected contract to rest (probably not)...
After watching this, you won't be sure what you've witnessed, but that's ok.
The school's pulling all sorts of funny business with the internets here as part of a construction project. Regardless, someone'll get you your links/open thread for Sunday.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com