It's Saturday night and I'm racing against a spotty internet connection. I'll take a look tomorrow afternoon to see if there's anything worth adding in the event my connection craps out on me thanks to a temporary outage here on campus.
It'll be back to regularly scheduled programming next weekend, though.
- BJ Crombeen and Ty Conklin looked sweet on bicycles built for two to help out a charitable cause.
- Jaroslav Halak packed 'em in at a Quebec mall for a farewell autograph session. He has allegedly heard that St. Louis has great fans. That's nice, but wait until Towelie ruins that.
- Ilya Kovalchuk: Signed. It's over. Done. Official. We can now move on with our lives.
- Messy food festivals. Is there a bacon festival out there somewhere?
- The best in offfice productivity.
- Consider yourself informed on blood now.
Continuing on the bicycle theme, here's some Queen.
Why the naked people on bicycles? Seems like they're just asking for chaffage issues.
Most of us have Monday off for Labor Day (Sorry, Joe). Anybody have anything exciting going on?
Averagejoe will be back to link you through the work week. Send him stuff at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com