And by "right," I mean making me bite my nails off towards the end of the third.
Also, Brad Boyes scored a goal.
- The Blues fear no rally, assuming they have put up a 4-0 lead. [Post-Dispatch]
- Blues prospect Jaden Schwartz is drawing on Mandi for strength after his injury put him out of the WJC. [Buzzing the Net]
- The Winter Classic is an experience for the athletes, too, in addition to the fans. [Puck Daddy]
- And just in case you haven't heard, the outdoor game has been pushed back to 7PM. [Puck Daddy]
- Second City writes a letter to Coach Q. Sufficed to say, they ain't looking for pictures and autographs. [Second City Hockey]
- Refs: Maybe they aren't so bad. [Puck Daddy]
- Maxim Lapierre goes from Montreal to Anaheim. [Habs Eyes on the Prize]
- Spin-o-rama Linus Omark will be honing his spins in the minors now. [ESPN]
- To understand this, you have to read the first return for the search. After that, you'll have a deeper understanding of stupid people in large groups being brought together by the internet. [Google]
- Showers that know my music and water temp? Sign me up. [Cracked]
- Don't forget anything that happened in 2010 thanks to this graphical slice of heaven. [The Smoking Jacket]
- This mailman: He's better than your mailman. [Nextround]
Bluesforever with a good ol' crank call. Soundboards are the devil's playground, you know.
Hope the festivities treated you well. Hope the hangover isn't too bad, too.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com