Just pretend like I wrote a worthwhile introduction. It works out better for everyone this way.
- Stay up late as the Blues visit Anaheim, who will probably start Jonas Hiller, who's coming off back to back shutouts. See you at 9PM? [Post-Dispatch]
- As of 1:40AM Tuesday night, the Blues say they have not signed Kyle Wellwood, although there is interest. [Post-Dispatch]
- "Hockey Guy" is none too please with Jaro, Eej, Bergie, and Boyes. I can understand the last two, but Johnson and The Client have done more than enough at other points in the season. I'm willing to call their present struggles just a cold streak. [Post-Dispatch]
- The Blues are further along at the midpoint compared to last season, which is nice. I was hoping I'd be able to say more than that, though, concerning Blues improvement. [Post-Dispatch]
- Silver lining for Jaden Schwartz's bad wheel: More time with his family. [Post-Dispatch]
- Everything bad that happens is P.K. Subban's fault. Actually, this slewfoot definitely was his fault. Big time. [Puck Daddy]
- Speaking of cheap moves: The Sucker Punch, the worst of the worst? [TSN]
- I have a hard time believing that there's already a "next Mike Richards," but if Bob McKenzie says there's one coming out of Sweden for the next draft, I'm inclined to believe it. SCANDINAVIANSHIP! [TSN]
- Nothing like a KO punch in a fight. POW! [Puck Daddy]
- Perron and McDonald will have to pass this standard issue NHL concussion test. Fortunately, one of our favorite Leafs fans has a copy. [Down Goes Brown]
- The doctor's visit is different when you're a hockey player. At least the Blues made the cover photo of a Puck Daddy article in some fashion. [Puck Daddy]
- UWWildthing continues to be money with the links: The South Park Alignment Chart. [Dorkly]
- NateTheGreat with some brilliant insight off of this article: "So all we need is for brad boyes' wife to get pregnant and crave some goals." [Consumerist]
- More Wildthing: Keep an eye out for Officer Ru Paul. [WBAL]
Hildymac with one more reason to stay off the roads: Dude lit his BMW on fire just because he gunned it when he lost traction. No way in hell it was the snow. Nooooo, not a chance.
Stay glued to Game Time as we'll have the latest news coming across the wire if/when Wellwood signs officially today. Analysis and fat jokes will soon follow.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com