Running batshit late today. You can't control everything.
Question - what are your hopes for the Blues this new year?
I'd like everyone to be wearing David Perron skates. So pretty.
- Fan creates T-shirt design using pun. [Blues]
- Game tonight vs. Stars. Preview from Dallas. [NHL]
- Puck drop at 5pm. [Post-Dispatch]
- The Winter Classic. I'm over it, but here's a recap for anyone who missed it. [CBC]
- Jordan Staal is back on the ice. My Staal brothers drinking game can recommence. [CBC]
- Is this now a Penguins blog? Sorry. But, the Guardian Project released it's first superhero - The Penguin Man. Where is Danny DeVito? HE'S THE PENGUIN. Side Note: My high school government teacher looked just like The Penguin. She scared me. [Versus]
- There were other games last night? [NHL.]
- What can I say, I like to follow up on my stories. A compilation of New Year's celebrations. It was like I was with them all. [The Daily What]
- Lending books has become an option on Kindles. [Amazon.com]
Rat Race. One of my favorite nonsense movies. Have you seen it? If not, it's a must. I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck is on Whoopi's hair
Oh great. Willow Smith's song that goes "I whip my hair back and forth" is now stuck in my head. Damn, Rat Race is great.