Want to figure out if the Blues have things turned around? Not shitting the bed against Detroit will help.
- Blues host the Wings tonight. All together now: "Fuck Detroit" [Post-Dispatch]
- Who needs tickets? Tickets here! [TiqIQ]
- Carlo will miss about two weeks after taking a puck near the eye. At first glance, I thought it looked like a lot longer than a two week injury. Either way, welcome back, Ian Cole. [Post-Dispatch]
- Hockey Guy praises OSHIE! (Teej's name will be capitalized and exclamation point'd until further notice) [Post-Dispatch]
- The possibility of a total ban on head contact is the latest discussion at Puck Father. [Puck Daddy]
- Don Cherry's solution involves loud suits and a shit ton of respect. [Yahoo]
- No competitors announced yet, but here's a refresher on the Superskills competition. [NHL]
- Although we can be sure Jarome Iginla won't be part of the festivities. [TSN]
- Nothing comes between a fan and his team. [Puck Daddy]
- Dancing Olli Jokinen. Just take Averagejoe's word for it: "The left buttons move his arms, the right his legs. I'm a fan of spark + the one with umlat." [Fuldans.se]
- There are plenty of things better than a Nerf gun. A Better Nerf Gun might trump everything, though. [Daily What]
- From the desk of UWWildthing: USA teabagged by Canada. [I Am Bored]
- When 8-bit characters escape. [Unreality Mag]
Baroose passes along a video blowing the lid off of the latest NHL marketing scheme.
I still have a standing bet with one of my old roommates involving a bottle of Jack whenever the Blues play the Wings.
Let's go Blues! Win me some booze, dammit!
Hartigan's back again for the weekend. Send her stuff at gametimelinks (At) gmail.com.