Yep, your request to be woken up when September ends was noted. Well, here it is! October!
- FANfest today! Send in your pictures. [Post Dispatch]
- What the eff, Jeff? The cliff note version of what happened in Blues land yesterday. [Post Dispatch]
- Blues management say what? 4 recalled from Peoria. [St Louis Blues]
- "The Vancouver Canucks say losing Game 7 of last season’s Stanley Cup final to the Boston Bruins taught them some valuable lessons that will help them this season." [The Washington Post]
- Looking back on the Toronto Maple Leafs' 2000 Draft. Hope you like trainwrecks. [PPP]
- Building up Detroit as "THE TEAM of the Western Conference" irks me more than I can legally put into words. [Puck Daddy]
- Bruce Boudreau didn't meet me for Haagen Dazs, so clearly he and the Capitals are not ready to make a run for the Stanley Cup. But everyone else thinks it's "their time." Whatever. [The Hockey News]
- Grand Larssony - stealing a spot on the team. (Read: Rookie Adam Larsson makes the Devil's team.) [Fire & Ice]
- The Panthers haven't had the best preseason which is not the end of the world. The end of the world is my aunt telling she had tickets to a Panthers game but figured no one would ever want to go. My aunt doesn't know basketball from hockey. [Litter Box Cats]
- Theme food trucks. "BA-CON Air" is just one of the fantastic puns. [Film Drunk]
- The 100 Greatest Songs of the '00s will help eat up time between now and next week. Especially since the list starts with "Thong Song." [VH1 Blog]
- Hockey logos made out of food. Just put toasted ravioli on a plate in front of me. [Foogos]
I'm an asshole. Whatever.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com