I only had the Flames feed last night and they kept referring to Henrik Karlsson as "The Calgary Tower." That sounds like a nickname for a starting goalie to me, not a pedestrian back-up.
- 5 different Blues score on Not Kipper to win 5-2 over the Flames. [Blues]
- Who knew that having a strong finish would have good results? [P-D]
- Sidney Crosby might be cleared for contact today. [NHL]
- Pierre-Marc Bouchard's suspension for a wreckless high-stick was appealed and withheld by Gary Bettman. [LA Times]
- Former Sabres captain Craig Rivet signs all the way down in the ECHL with the Elmira Jackals. Rough, guy. [The Leader]
- Varly stood tall in a game against the defending Cup champions, backstopping the Avs to a 1-0 win. [DFP]
- NHL brawlers are super pissed at Don Cherry to the point of lawyer-ing up. [Puck Daddy]
This is why wrestling kicks ass. It's the best when it's not taken seriously.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com