- Check out "Men Behind the Note" tonight before the pregame stuff. [Blues]
- Hey, the Blues are visiting one of our least favorite hockey players! [Post Dispatch]
- At least we like their
finsfans. [Fear The Fin]
- Checking out Andy Mac's head. Nothing conclusive yet. [Post Dispatch]
- Tesla coils IN. THE. LIGHTNING'S. RINK. That's pretty cool. [Puck Daddy]
- I'm fueling the stupid fire. Dumb tweets about Aaron Asham. [Pensblog]
- Chances are, that if you dig St. Louis you were watching baseball last night, so here are the hockey scores you missed. [NHL]
- Top 5 Wild goal celebrations - see what I did there? [Hockey Wilderness]
- PPP goes over their draft choices in 2005, complete with on the money pictures. [PPP]
Yikes, being stepped on by a skate and severely cut is not fun. Nope.
- Complain about Shanahan Day. [DGB]
- Bookmark this page. We all need it. "10 Types of Writer's Block and How to Overcome Them." [IO9]
- True Lies. Or "Common Myths You Thought Were True." [Huffington Post]
- Following up on the 5th Die Hard movie. [Film Drunk]
Some athletic prowess to get your juices flowing for tonights game. COME ON!
Nope, no rest.
I want to go lift and to hit things right now.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com