There's not a whole lot to interpret from the headline. I've got two quizzes tomorrow that need to get got so I'm here to fire off some quick links in a pinch hit role for Flick.
- Blues lose in Anaheim. [Post-Dispatch]
- But wait! At least the Blues have depth. [P-D]
- Don Cherry offers an apology for all you
kidsenforcers out there. [Puck Daddy]
- There's always a few new and interesting ways to make stuff pink for Breast Cancer Awareness. Bar's been raised again. [Puck Daddy]
- Brooks Laich might help you change a tire, but don't bring up any of that concussion talk. [ESPN]
- Claude Noel doesn't just assume he gets a free pass because he's coaching a team that plays suspiciously like the Thrashers. [TSN]
- Scores. Actually, nevermind, there was only one game yesterday and it didn't end well.
- Monday's slate.
- There isn't a lot of tailgaiting in hockey, but for whatever sport you eat and drink heartily beforehand, keep an eye out for these assholes. [The Smoking Jacket]
- There's no controversy like a comin controversy. [Mental Floss]
I'm never one to pass up a Troy Polamalu feature. On that note, I'm off to go wash my hair using Head and Shoulders. (Hat tip to the other Flick)
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com