As far as goalie memes go, this blog has never been at a loss for special comments, praises, and jeers concerning netminders. "Ben Bishop hating you to death, Masonry, Emo Manny, The Chris Mason Soft Goal of the Game," and all the rest used on the current goalie folk are another feather in the cap of Game Time.
So you all get a gold star or some shit.
- Kent Huskins will have to care from afar, as his ankle is broken. [Post-Dispatch]
- Bur fear not, sports fans, for Jaro, mighty JARO, has returned to take his spot in between the pipes. Or maybe he's just giving Brian Elliott a rest before his endeavor to take the starting spot continues. Either way, it'll be entertaining to watch in Edmonton tonight. [Blues]
- Top lines, Y U NO GET MORE POINTS? [Post-Dispatch]
- I still miss Chris Pronger and love all of his smartassery. Fuck you, Bill Laurie. [Puck Daddy]
- Dominik and the rest of his quality Lighthouse operation has a big time sad over a blown call that set up the GWG for the Sharks. After reviewing the footage, he's got a legitimate beef. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- From the tone of his remarks, you can tell that Gary Bettman just wants to be loved. Which is odd, considering his profession of choice and that whole pesky "cancelled season" thing. [Puck Daddy]
- Dan Carcillo will go feel shame for his actions on Joni Pitkanen. [TSN]
- I'm not saying Brendan Shanahan looks like a state trooper in this Shanaban chart, but I'm also not not saying it. [Puck Daddy]
- Y'know what, maybe childhood didn't suck. [The Chive]
Next time you need an animal put up on the wall, consider Chuck Testa.
Knowledge is about to be passed along concerning prospects.
And there's a game later.
Gonna be a good day, Tater.
Gametimelinks (at) gmail.com