For the first time this season, say it loud... say it proud... "Red Wings suck!"
- Detroit actually sucked for a while earlier this month, but now they don't suck as much. Who am I kidding? They suck hard all the time. [Blues]
- This week is tough, holmes. [SBN STL]
- Ben Bishop to the AHL: "Hold my diiiiiick." [PJS]
- Ryan Miller got a concussion after Milan Lucic ran into him. Shanny don't give a fuck. No suspension for Lucic. [USA Today]
- The 1-3-1 forecheck will actually be discussed at the GM meetings today. Really? [NHL]
- Speaking of Lucic and GM meetings, goalie safety will be discussed. [The Star]
- Gary Bettman pats the NHL's ass on a job well done. [SportsNet]
- Fight of the year thus far featuring Norfolk and WBS of the AHL. [Pensblog]
- The Flyers are the bad boys again, but coach Peter Laviolette doesn't like the label. [The Mercury]
- Winnipeg exploded and snapped one of their signature losing streaks with a 5-2 win over Tampa Bay last night. [NHL]
- The Stars continue to surprise. [WFAA]
- Why the hell are you going bowling? [Cracked]
- It's not quite Bud Light, but it's not quite Budweiser. It's Bud Light Platinum! [LA Times]
- "Ghoti" = "Fish." [Stoopid Funny]
In honor of Ben Bishop.
He put da Rivamen on he back doe.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com