I'm sure pre-riot Vancouver was very lovely, but now it's just, eh.
- Cards personnel coming out to drop the puck and participate in practice is great. Fantastic. Really showing team unity. [Blues]
- Good question, Gordon. Can the Blues get on track? [Post Dispatch]
- Elliott or Halak. CBC discusses. [CBC Sports]
- Carpity, Carp, Carp Carp. If you didn't know that Cards' Chris Carpenter skated with the Blues yesterday, GET OUT! Seriously, what were you doing? [Post Dispatch]
- TLR [who reminds me of the kid snatcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang because of his nose] will drop the puck at 7. [Blues]
- My coworkers don't know what "snark" means, but these guys know and ooze it in spades. [Nucks Misconduct]
- When people say "it's Miller time!" I reply, "no, it's whiskey time." Sabres fans are inclined to agree with me - well, only in this one instance and not any Sabre fan I know in real life. [The Buffalo News]
- Why link a normal article on Pekka Rinne's contract when we can link an article in which Shea Weber discusses it? [Tennessean]
Patrick Kaleta received a 4-game suspension for his headbutting antics. Only Shanahan agrees with the decision . . . [Puck Daddy]
- If you like statistics and the Avalanche, you'll like this link. [Mile High Hockey]
- Man crush Iginla hands the Wings their sixth straight loss. [The Hockey News]
Time to replay this classic.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com