Brad MF'n Winchester is back in the building for the first time since he got traded away. Riddle me this, why does it have to be the Sharks?! That team just makes me sick to my stomach with nerves.
- I already miss Dan O'Brien . . . Anyway, Elliott in goal. [Post Dispatch]
- The game? She's a-happening today at 7. Be weary of the traffic advisory. [Blues]
- A short game preview that mentions Thornton's text to Perron. [San Jose Mercury News]
- Try to play nice today. [Fear The Fin]
- Soooooooo, this a heart-wrenching article on the players and coaches in the Lokomotiv crash. Highly recommended reading. [Sports Net]
- Heaven's to Betsy, the media is in charge of Toronto sports. Will they bring back Vince Carter? Rewrite history so the Leafs have won every Stanley Cup since 1967? Tell me there is an MLB team in Canada??? [National Post]
- Ew, the Bay Area, no wonder the Sharks are ready for a road trip. [CSNBayArea]
- On signing Kaberle, or as Sarah Connors would say, Haberle. "I should have known better," [Canes GM Jim] Rutherford said. [Canes Now]
Dennis Wideman was the bomb dot com on CD Rom last night. [Japers' Rink]
More Malt Liquor Videos:
I just don't even know.
You have to remember this was before special effects were really special.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com