Hip hip hooray for 6 am flights at airports 45 minutes away. That's my plan for today, while the Blues are going to be playing some hockey against the Coyotes.
- Captain Schwartz. Team America. I'm so torn. [Globe and Mail]
- A little explanation of what happened with McClement's goal Wednesday. [Post Dispatch]
- Something something game tonight. 8 pm CT but 7 for me! Mountain time is great. These guys are pretty classy, have fun! [Five For Howling]
- Davidson discusses rebuilding Blues on NHL Hour. [NHL.com]
- We're gonna have to remodel the castle to make room for all ze babies! American WJC babies to watch [PHT]
Keith Tkachuk will always be linked. [Five For Howling]
- Autoplay video with terrible, terrible singers. [Blackhawks]
- That's 3! Three games for Engelland. [PG+]
- Combining a few things that I love - toys, old commercials and hockey. [Puck Daddy]
- Pointing and laughing at Evgeni Nabokov. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- I was pretty wired and couldn't fall asleep until I read a recap of the Sens/Panthers game. [The Hockey News]
- Honestly, I need a daily dose of Dave Coulier. [tumblr]
- This test will save everyone a lot of trouble. [tumblr]
- And now you want Chipotle. [tumblr]
This is a David and Kelly Backes approved video. I'm under the assumption that this is their house.
This is pretty accurate.
gametimelinks [at] gmail.com