I hope everybody had a great Christmas. As you can tell by how late these are going up, I did.
- The Blues start a stretch of four games in six nights tonight against Dallas. Game starts at 6:30 and will be on Versus. [P-D]
- The captain of the Rivermen, Adam Cracknell, will be joining the Blues tonight. [Blues]
- Why? Oshie's out 2 games with a wrist injury. [P-D]
- Hitchcock knows the Stars all too well. [Fox]
- The World Junior Championships start tonight. [NHL]
- Doc Emrick talks the Winter Classic. [SBN]
- Underachieving teams are surging up the standings while unexpected contenders are slowly watching the clock strike midnight. [Puck Daddy]
- The Blackhawks are tops in the NHL, but they think that they can still elevate their game. I don't know if Toews has the stomach for that. [Chicago Tribune]
- The Sabres are in almost the same position as they were last year. They know how to rise out of the hole they're in. [Buffalo News]
- Montreal is a fucking mess. [Yahoo! Sports]
- Marc Staal has been cleared for contact after sitting out since last February with a concussion. [ESPN]
- Jordin Tootoo celebrates one year of sobriety. Good for him. [The Tennessean]
- People bitching on Twitter about not getting iPads and cars, disowning their parents and shit. [Buzzfeed]
- 30 Drunk Uncles. [Buzzfeed]
- The 4 types of Christmas movies. [Cracked]
JD and Turk are back for the holidays.
I'll be at the game tonight. See y'all there.
gametimelinks AT gmail DOT com