Being a hockey blog of sorts, is SLGT obligated to inundate you with all of the happenings of the Eastern Conference, right? Well, I missed THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR last night, but I did discover a Czech beer. I guess all this Jagr talk went to semi-good use.
- Ian Cole is one elusive hockey player. I go to a Rivs game, he's called up. I go to a Blues game, he's sent down or a healthy scratch. [BND]
- Injuries! You're ruining Peoria! [PJ Star]
- Hmm. Will this team ever be sold? [Post Dispatch]
- Game night preview. [Post Dispatch]
- The Enemy. [On the Forecheck]
- Team USA vs Team Canada Iconograph! Unfortunately, this iconograph didn't take into consideration BACON >>>>>>> Canadian Bacon. [Puck Daddy]
- Catching up with Commodore. And the Wings. Ick. [Fox Sports]
- The Flyers remember . . . Lindros. Finally overcoming their differences, Lindros will play for the Flyers Alumni game for the WC. [USA Today]
- It makes me giddy that Carcillo will be in the lineup against Detroit. [ESPN]
- Poor Weber. Concussions are a bitch. [The Sporting News]
- That somersaulting cat is something special. [Pleated Jeans]
- The snarky Wikipedia. [Wikipeetia]
- 99 year old man files for divorce citing his wife's affair from the 1940's. [Telegraph]
Continuing the amazingness of the human body. Today: the throat and the mouth.
P.S. It was Krušovice Cerne - a dark lager, but surprisingly light.
P.P.S. Moutain Time sucks.
P.P.P.S. gametimelinks [at] gmail.com