A loss for the Ducks means Haagen Dazs will have an instant bump in sales today. If this trend continues, Haagan Dazs might just be the breakout star on Wall Street.
- Winner, winner,
chickenduck dinner. [OC Register]
- Charming headline, Boston Herald. The rest of the recap is by Dan O'Brien. [BostonHerald]
- Cole and Porter scored last night. Depth is a very good thing. [Post Dispatch]
- 900th home win. Should we celebrate, get a little crazy? [MissouriNet]
- Twitter's thoughts of Bell and Rogers working together to buy the OTPP's share of MLSE? Good for a morning spit-take or two. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- A few of the 2012 All-Star player campaign videos. Good for procrastination. [Puck Daddy]
- Stars lower ticket prices. Good for me, maybe. [Defending Big D]
- Preds fans don't want Ryan Suter to turn in to Pujols. Good for them for believing that goodness and light will prevail. [On the Forecheck]
- Shanahan ban video explains disciplinary punishment for Ville Leino. Good for hockey or a thinly veiled Wheel of Justice? [Puck Daddy]
- Trivia Question: who has the first signature on the left of the Declaration of Independence. Hint: he also died in a duel after a failed invasion of East Florida. [Wikipedia]
- This Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper is suspiciously devoid of BACON. [The Daily What]
- A list of all of the Bowl Games so you shouldn't "watch bad football. It can kill you." [SBNation]
This past week I went to a Malt Liquor tasting at the local hockey bar. To get the full experience, we viewed several commercials for the various products we were sampling. Lando Calrissian for Colt 45? Sure.
And Ice Cube. Hilarious lyrics. May have them memorized. May perform at Epic Dec.