Naturally, the Blues find a way to win on days when I hand off the links to someone else. I might have to get backed up on school work more often.
Big thanks to Flick for filling in on short notice. Now off to linkaging.
- Carlo will be back for Friday, rocking a full face cage to protect his eye. Even if it was a pretty nasty injury, you know he's catching all sorts of shit in the locker room for wearing one of those in the pros. [P-D]
- And with #28 coming back, somebody has to be sent down. It'll be Tyson Strachan, who has to pass through waivers. Knowing our luck with getting people through waivers, it was nice knowing you, Tyson. Enjoy your (probable) new team. [P-D]
- There's always a few trades that get the ball rolling as the trade deadline approaches. Toronto and Anaheim got the ball rolling, with Beauchemin headed to Anaheim in exchange for Lupul, a prospect, and a pick. Burke must like working with his former squad, the Ducks. [PPP]
- And the Hawks got together with former GM Dale Tallon to send Jack Skille out of Chicago while bringing Michael Frolik in. [Puck Daddy] - [Litterbox Cats]
- Just who was the goaltending prospect in this deal? Litterbox is on the case. [Litterbox Cats]
- Matt Cooke will sit out 4 games for ruining Fedor Tyutin's shit. [TSN]
- The voice of reason, Ken Daneyko, wants open season on Cooke instead. [Puck Daddy]
- Anton Volchenkov will also be feeling shame. His suspension goes for 3 games. [In Lou We Trust]
- Goals! Fights! Goalie Fight! This Bruins/Habs game had it all. [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
- Remember the little girl whose mic went out when she was singing the national anthem and the crowd finished it for her? Well, she nailed it all by herself when given a second chance with proper equipment. [Puck Daddy]
- I guess that's why everybody wants to play for the Yankees. [Buzzfeed]
- I've lost sleep over thinking about where the Double Dare host ended up. [Flavor Wire]
- If you grew up on rap and/or hip hop, you probably remember most of these opening lines. Ignore the asshole in the Wings jersey. [Smoking Section]
I might just have to rename this the UWWIldthing section. Dude sends in videos like it's his job.
Hartigan comes to work for the weekend. Send her whatever you've got at gametimelinks (at) gmail.com